Thursday, May 18, 2006

Monica Bellucci fit to judge

"My body is so important to me... my face, my arms, my legs, my hands, my eyes, everything. I use everything I have." -Monica Bellucci She made her film debut in 1990, in Vita coi figli and Briganti (a.k.a Bandits: Love and Liberty). We remember her best for her role in the 1996 film, L'Appartement, which earned her many acting accolades, including a Cesar nomination (French equivalent of the Oscar) in the Most Promising Young Actress category. When asked most people seem to remember her as Persephone in the sequels to 1999's The Matrix: The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions. Monica is on the celebrity judging panel at Cannes this year....and we must say she looked stunning last night in her shiny-shimmering long black dress.

No comments:

Tweet Tweet