Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cannes Fashion Gossip - So last year.....

As millions of fashion conscious trend-hunters were scouring the web, forums and anything e-entertainment related in search of the best websites for Hollywood gossip news, Natalie Portman surprised the world when she turned up at Cannes last year with a shaven head....whilst the rest of us were still trying to figure out what a "Sedu" hairstyle was! Upon being quizzed about the show-stopping style Natalie said "Some people will think I'm a neo-Nazi or that I have cancer or I'm a lesbian. After all the crazy hairstyles I had to endure for the films, it's quite liberating to have no hair." A devoted fan commented "She is the most beautiful bald woman on earth, I hope she will be bald for the rest of her life." We guess that Natalie will not be able to please all of her fans all of the time!

No comments:

Tweet Tweet