Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Please, Please, Lindsay Please

Harry Judd, drummer with "it's less about the haircuts and more about getting up on stage" band Mcfly, won lots of new fans when he decided to keep quiet his relationship with Lindsay Lohan, but his band have got one up on him and written a song to out his fling with the Hollywood actress. The Mcfly song called Please, Please, Lindsay, Please is sure to be a major hit on both sides of the Atlantic, containing the lyrics "Set the scene, I think I'm in love now. Your eyes are green, you come from above now. Your red hair, you're taking me higher. You love yourself more than you love me." We reckon it'll be a big hit with Linsday too! Stop Press, we found the full lyrics for you - Lyrics - Please, Please, Lindsay Please Please, please, Lindsay, please Can't you see I think I'm in love now Your eyes are green, you've come from above now Easy, girl, I think we're alone now Let's get the motion in the ocean So turn off your phone now I want to put my hands on your skin underneath the clothes that you're in So kick off your shoes, let the fun begin Yeah, yeah, yeah Please, please, please Come home with me now Please, please, please Must be a dreamerI want to get with you Please, please, Lindsay, please The sun sets, the color of fire Yeah, redhead, you're taking me higher I'm not sure what's happening to me If you were a God, then I would believe You love yourself more than you love me Please, please, please Come home with me now Please, please, please Must be a dreamer I want to get with you I want to get with you Yeah you know I do Please, please, Lindsay, pleasePlease, please, Lindsay, please Girl, I'm talking to you now Girl, I'm talking to you now I want to run my hands through your hair Cover the room with your underwear Want to get naked all night, we don't care Oh, yeah Come home with me now Must be a dreamI want to get with you Please, please, please Come home with me now Oh, you've got me thinking of things, loveI want to get with you Yeah, you know I do Please, please, Lindsay, please Please, please, Lindsay, please Please, please, Lindsay, please, please, Lindsay, please, please, please Please me Full Credits: LO.com.

No comments:

Tweet Tweet