Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ostler back

Brave man Ryan Ostler pulled his brand from public view during the last year, his surf, skate and snowboard clothing brand was removed from retailers, the printing presses stopped churning out his catalogues and he even pulled the plug on his online store, in fact everything showing Ostler's name was removed from public contact......apart from the man himself. Well we've tracked him down and he's about to re-launch his brand. In a recent interview with the man himself, Ostler said "We don't do things half-way. That's not how "Ostler" became the brand it is." He added "There seems to be a lot of public interest regarding the clothing, and lately, about my personal life. I have been concentrating on making sure things go really well with the clothing production and this re-modeling stage of "Ostler." I've been made aware of the gossip about me, but I don't pay attention. It's gossip. It's the tabloids. That's their job, I guess. I just live my life, like anybody else." The website www.ostlerusa.com promises to offer everything from the "Ostler" brand of surf, skate and snowboard threads. Expected launch Monday, June 19th 2006.....but don't take our word for it!

No comments:

Tweet Tweet