Saturday, June 03, 2006

Alba Topless

Jessica Alba revealed to America's USA Today newspaper "I wore jean shorts to the beach when I was a teenager. I was insecure and a born-again Christian hanging out with a group of kids that made me feel bad about showing my body, but now I've learned shouldn't be ashamed of what God gave me." Jessica Alba says that she's desperate to go topless this summer. Alba is due to start filming Fantastic Four 2 in August and wants to sun her breasts while holidaying on the beaches of Europe, but is paranoid the paparazzi will catch her out. She said "I would do if it were just me and my guy, but the paparazzi seem to pop up everywhere. "I think I'll be wearing a bikini. Bikinis are more flattering on my body." Alba admits that she loves showing off her sexy body now she's older and claims she felt guilty about her womanly curves while growing up. Alba is currently hosting the 2006 MTV Movie Awards. "It's always a crazy, fun show, and I can't wait to be right in the middle of the action." .....thanks Jess!

No comments:

Tweet Tweet